Spa Technique FireAde 2000 SPLIT 10 lb Automatic Fire System
2 (5lb bottles) automatic/manual activation thermal block, 25 ft aluminum tubing with 4 nozzles, tees, bulkhead, Blue Billet Mounts with choice of mounting tube size or standard steel. This system is very versatile, 175 deg thermal activation or can be manually deployed with the 6 ft pull handle for the cockpit coverage. 2 nozzles in the engine bay can be set off without the 2 nozzles inside being deployed since it is a 2 (5lb Bottle system just like our 20 lb split system) SFI 17.1 certified and fully serviceable. Good for 2 years and comes standard -40 deg C freezing temp.
Choice of 6 ft or 12 ft pull for mechanical side.
FireAde is the Fire Extinguishing agent of the NHRA Safety Safari. FireAde is non-toxic and environmentally friendly.
Details of this system:
- 10lbs. of FireAde2000® foam agent
- Good to -40 deg C temp
- 2 Lightweight bottles
- Automatic activation: Mounting Block with thermal bulb(175°F) or 6 ft pull
- Manual activation: Lanyard and 6 or 12 ft pull cable
- 4x Nozzles for coverage of driver and engine bay or fuel cell
- Pressurized from bottle head to thermal block
- Aluminum bendable tubing from thermal block to nozzles utilizing easy to use push-lock fittings
- BOTTLE DIMENSIONS: 13 3/4" X 4 3/8". Auto head adds 1 1/8" and the LW head adds 1 3/4" to the total length.