This Spa Technique Fire Suppression System is recommended for Alcohol Applications
Comes with 1 (10 lb AutoSense system) and 1 (10 lb Manual System). Each system is SFI 17.1 certified and has everything you need to be safe going down the track! This system gives you the comfort of knowing the thermal bulb will deploy the system at 175 deg or you can manually deploy one or both separately. Endless options. This kit comes with a lightweight Single Pull Machined Activation, Auto/Manual Thermal Block, your choice of tube size Billet Brackets, 8 push Lock Nozzles, 6 Tees, 2 Bulkheads, 50 ft of Aluminum Tubing, 6 ft or 12 ft pull cable. Both individual systems are SFI 17.1 Certified, Fully Serviceable and good for 2 years. Comes standard good to -40 deg C. Additional pull handle can be purchased separately if desired in Catalog.
This is the Fire Extinguishing agent of choice for the NHRA Safety Safari. FireAde is non-toxic and environmentally friendly.
Details of this system:
- 20lbs. of FireAde2000® foam agent
- Lightweight bottles
- Good to -40 deg C
- Automatic activation: Mounting Block with thermal bulb (175°F)
- Manual activation
- 8x Nozzles for coverage of driver and engine bay or fuel cell
- pressurized from bottle head to thermal block
- Aluminum bendable tubing from thermal block to nozzles utilizing easy to use push-lock fittings
- BOTTLE DIMENSIONS: 21.5"h x 5.25"diameter