The SPA Technique FireSense® Suppression Systems are specifically created for use in competition vehicles and offers the latest in on board fire suppression technology.
This kit combines our two most popular systems, the 10 pound Auto/Manual system and a 10 pound Manual activation system so you will have the best of both worlds. The Auto/Manual system will automatically deploy in case the driver is incapacitated at 175*, but it can also be manually activated by the driver. The manual system is just that, manually activated, but having both systems allows the freedom of nozzle placement so as to isolate the FireAde® 2000 agent to where it’s needed.
All SPA SFI FireSense® AFFF in-car systems utilize FireAde® AFFF (Aqueous Film Forming Foam) Freeze Protected to -40.
These non-toxic ozone friendly suppression systems give the competitor the same level of protection whether they’re a top level pro or a weekend track racer.
Details of this system:
- 10lbs. of FireAde2000® foam agent in a Manual System
- 10lbs. of FireAde2000® foam agent in an Auto/Manual System
- Lightweight bottles
- Automatic activation: Remote Mounting Block with thermal bulb (175°F standard – higher temps available)
- Manual activation: (2) 6′ pull cable (12′ optional pull cable available)
- (8) Nozzles for coverage of driver and engine bay or fuel cell (Anodized blue or natural finish)
- (5) T-fitting
- (2) Bulkhead fittings
- 30′ of aluminum bendable tubing from thermal block to nozzles utilizing easy to use push-lock fittings
- Comes standard with stainless T-bolt panel mounts (Billet, chassis tube mounts available as upgrade. Can also be ordered with natural finish.)
– BOTTLE DIMENSIONS: 21.5″h x 5.25″dia