This Spa Technique Fire Suppression System is recommended for Alcohol Applications
Comes with 2 (10 lb Manual Systems). Each system is SFI 17.1 certified and has everything you need to be safe going down the track! Choice of tube size, Billet Brackets, 8 push Lock Nozzles, 6 Tees, 2 Bulkheads, 50 ft of Aluminum Tubing, 6 ft or 12 ft pull cables. Both individual systems are SFI 17.1 Certified, fully serviceable and good for 2 years. Comes standard good to -40 deg C.
Additional pull handle can be purchased separately if desired in Catalog.
This is the Fire Extinguishing agent of choice for the NHRA Safety Safari. FireAde is non-toxic and environmentally friendly.
Details of this system:
- 20lbs. of FireAde2000® foam agent
- Lightweight bottles
- Good to -40 deg C
- Manual activation
- 8x Nozzles for coverage of driver and engine bay or fuel cell
- pressurized from bottle head to thermal block
- Aluminum bendable tubing from thermal block to nozzles utilizing easy to use push-lock fittings
- BOTTLE DIMENSIONS: 21.5"h x 5.25"diameter