Spa Technique FireAde 10 lb Automatic Fire System
Automatic/Manual Activation Thermal Block, 25ft Aluminum Tubing with 4 Nozzles, 3 Tees, Bulkhead, Standard Steel Brackets. This system is very versatile, 175 deg thermal activation or can be manually deployed. SFI 17.1 certified and fully serviceable, good for 2 years and comes standard -40 deg C freezing temp.
Additional pull handle can be purchased separately if desired in Catalog.
FireAde is the Fire Extinguishing agent of the NHRA Safety Safari. FireAde is non-toxic and environmentally friendly.
Details of this system:
- 10lbs. of FireAde2000® foam agent
- Good to -40 deg C temp
- Lightweight bottle
- Automatic activation: Mounting Block with thermal bulb(175°F)
- Manual activation: Lanyard and 6 ft pull cable
- 4x Nozzles for coverage of driver and engine bay or fuel cell
- Pressurized from bottle head to thermal block
- Aluminum bendable tubing from thermal block to nozzles utilizing easy to use push-lock fittings
- BOTTLE DIMENSIONS: 21.5"h x 5.25"diameter