This system is SFI 17.1 Certified and exceeds the requirements for fire suppression in place for the unified Dirt Late Model rules. FireAde is the official fire extinguishing agent of the NHRA Safety Safari!
The SPA Technique FireSense® Suppression Systems are specifically created for use in competition vehicles and offers the latest in on board fire suppression technology.
All SPA SFI FireSense® AFFF in-car systems utilize FireAde® AFFF (Aqueous Film Forming Foam) Freeze Protected to -40 degrees.
These non-toxic ozone friendly suppression systems give the competitor the same level of protection whether they’re a top level pro or a weekend track racer.
– 10lbs. of FireAde2000® foam agent
– Lightweight bottle
– Manual activation: Choice of 6′ or 12′ pull cable
– (4) Nozzles for coverage of driver and engine bay or fuel cell (Anodized blue or natural finish)
– (3) T-fittings
– (1) Bulkhead fitting
– 25′ of aluminum tubing
– Comes standard with stainless T-bolt panel mounts
– BOTTLE DIMENSIONS: 21.5″h x 5.25″dia